Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Guarded

I'm easily bored lately. The Big Bang Theory is hilarious but it's wearing thin already within 48 hours.

There's no good men out there -- I told off my mum with that statement yesterday. But she was actually speaking the way I did once upon a time. Of course I know, I'm my mother's daughter.

Of course she wants the best for her daughter. At least someone better than her daughter for her daughter. By position, by earnings, by achievements ...
But I realized that my being happy is much more important.

Let me be happy first and foremostly for I have been upset for too long. Happy, and then I will work hard for it. I will jump and fall in love. Those are important. We will never know what would happened. Nevermind.

There has to be enough love. Enough strength in that bond. I want someone to fight for me too, besides just making me happy.

I found myself happy kissing someone although way before I have been kissed. I allowed that for that is the only time I was delirious. I was happy being kissed, being spoiled but I was happier after I kissed someone.

Happy. That comes first, once Consented.

No comments: