Sunday, May 25, 2014

Self-Hatred II

Refer this.

Recently I have been reminded by a girl that I have this confident exterior – that IDGAF what people think. I have my own style, my own stride. That this is how I smile. That I am always the sexier of the two.

It was unbelievable for her to witness my meltdown after I tried on a bikini with a mirror that smacked reality on my face. See those thighs – they are the size of tree trunks! That was what the mirror was screaming at me.

But the mirror in Krabi was kinder and I had more fun bikini-shopping. But alas, the Samsung camera don’t lie in capturing those thighs, man.

Regardless, I can be proud of my ass. H, thank you for telling me to do squats.

With regards to the tree trunk thighs … H once asked why I don’t wear shortpants. And wondering aloud that my legs are long enough for the gas and pedal yet I have the driver’s seat so close to the steering wheel.

Kaki panjang kan?
Man, I love that line.

Yet, I have thighs the size of tree trunks – with matching calves. I think I have legs matching to a soccer player’s – a male soccer player. Thank goodness for a decent length of my legs, though.

I want to tell you something – don’t lose weight. I like you like this, it’s just nice. Just right. And no, I don’t see those tree trunks on you that you have been babbling about. Why do you care about what people think, why don’t you care about what I think? 

Wow, that guy. He is everything. I don’t have to hold anything back with him.

Yet, besides the tree trunk thighs and the jutting teeth, there’s something new – the protruding huge forehead of mine.

No comments: