Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Cavalier

I'd better write this all down while I can remember it all strongly and later forget about it just as quickly as it has all started.

He's the perfect ray of sunshine.

He arrived in September 2012. We get to know each other in April 2014. He's leaving on the 1st of May.

I cursed and my heart had a hairline crack, sort of felt betrayed when he said he won't be around much longer.

If I had known him way earlier, I wouldn't have such a rotten 2013, methinks. He's all the party-going, the rave, the fun, the great make out keeper. Such an ideal.

But alas, who would have ever known how it would have been? It's always the better circumstances that it is short and sweet like this.

"Why do you burped so much?"

He was all smiles despite me being the princess, the posh, the gullible.

Never trust a guy who says he likes Japanese food when all he can named is sushi. When he doesn't like unagi (and will returned it if I ever ordered it), ate the tofu for my sake and not-so fancying the salmon belly sashimi.

Scored it perfectly for my choice of the burgers, the coffee, the sinful fried doughnut and those darned 2.29 apiece Granny Smith apples for him. I just love to spoiled, to indulged. And being allowed to be all corny, all cheesy and all soapy cause we're not going to meet each other anymore after this.

The pretty little white house, the messy room and the beautiful antique wooden wardrobe. Of Wai Wai instant noodle and James Vincent McMorrow. And that fucking highway that will destroy the little white house should the neighbourhood lost the battle.

This is perfect. As much as I am bawling inside.

No comments: