Sunday, March 2, 2014

Emotionally Invested

I realized that I forgot how it feels like to break up with someone. I may have lost a chance to have relationship again and again as time passes, but when I watched all the break up scenes in the Korean dramas my mother keep watching one after another -- I realized I forgot how it feels like to go through a break up.
I know how a break up goes, how it hurts but it does seemed a bit unfamiliar. Something that I am not that used to, despite hooking up with one guy after another. Despite that it always turned cold turkey when I finally decided to meet them halfway. It seems that I am only desirable when I am unattainable.
When I'm here, I'm here. When I'm gone, I'm gone.
I never like the rules. I never like the games. Yes, I am very bad at it. I am trying not to waste time as much as I have actually wasted my time with one after another. I also realized that I gave in to my desire, my lust. I should not be too mad about it, that's just how it is for the guys too -- just purely biological.

No comments: