Sunday, October 13, 2013

Happy Birthday, Princess

A year ago.

At this time a year ago, I can't remember ... whether I was still inside the pool , looking up to the black sky while clinging to you -- very happily -- or we have moved. Or that they finally left us alone. You marvelled that I could withstand the temperature for so long since I've been there since the prime news began.

You appeared and ruefully complained that I didn't invite you to join  me.

I wished that, we are now together. Maybe already settling down. And you could've said, "Remember a year ago ... we were ..."

But they're just ashes now. Ashes. It has long gone with the wind. You're the ship that has sailed. I don't know why there is still a small part of me thinking wistfully of you.

The point is, it has been a year.

Those who stay, stayed.
"You put hope on a chair and put it in a corner. You hardly talked to it or let itself be heard. You’re scared of it, you’re terrified. You don’t believe it."

Please rest in peace.

No comments: